16 July 2009

Wolf shirts - AGAIN

As mentioned before, I don't understand why fashion is coming back to the nerd staple of fantasy themed animal shirts. Wolf shirts are the symbol that you are the lowest on the hierarchy of basement dwellers, doomed to be mocked by slightly less offensive basement dwellers. You know, the basement dwellers who leave the house for reasons other than a Mountain Dew run or going to an anime convention.

And yet, I see this:

I Don't Like Mondays - Wolf moon drapey tee

It costs $89 and it already sold out. Honestly, if you want one that badly, just head over to amazon.com. This shirt has THREE!!!!! wolves on it so you're getting a better deal.

The Mountain Men's Three Wolves t-shirt

Before you buy it though, you should read the reviews to make sure this shirt suits your needs. You don't want to get a shirt if you can't handle its powers.

[1 star] "The effect that this t-shirt has on women is pretty impressive. Unfortunately its natural healing powers reversed my vasectomy and I impregnated nine women in two weeks before I realized. They all had twin boys. Now I have 18 sons and spend most of my money on child support and condoms."

[5 star] "Unfortunately I already had this exact picture tattooed on my chest, but this shirt is very useful in colder weather."

[5 star] "I have experienced many highs in my life. The scratch-off lottery ticket I purchased in lieu of a bottle of Boone's Farm that resulted in $500 spending cash. The used black Camaro I bought with those winnings. Meeting Hulk Hogan. But nothing compares with the day my Three Wolves One Moon t-shirt arrived.[...]"

[5 star haiku] "wolves upon my shirt
howling, i stalk my prey too
in my mom's basement"

[1 star] "I ordered this shirt for my brother's birthday and it only had TWO wolves on it. When I called Amazon customer service they informed me that the third wolf was on back order. They said the could ship me out another moon, but that would make for a ridiculous t-shirt."

Wolf shirt in ACTION!

1 comment:

WendyB said...

So funny, I was just talking about the three-wolf shirt at dinner tonight. I'm hoping the viral subway map dress by Francis becomes the new three-wolf shirt! ;-) Except I admit the dress might not look as good on burly men.