Several months of radio silence. A lot can happen then.
In the past six months I have:
- Changed school and career plans
- Ended one serious relationship
- Worked through a bout of depression
- Worked at school
- Graduated with a bachelor's degree
- Got a new computer
- Played a lot of Bioshock and Audiosurfer
- Moved back home
- Ate a bagel and lox at the Chicago Pride Parade
- Been chillaxin' and being unemployed
Now that my life has been reassembled in order, I can resume writing. Hopefully I can get one or two chuckles from someone on their lunch break.