16 December 2009

Scarves blow; Neckies rock

Everyone knows that if you want to look fashionable French, wear a scarf.

Well, that fact has just been shattered. Scarves are overdone. Now it's time for the next big thing:


Why the Necky is better than a scarf:
  • No "chilly gaps and gaping holes"!
  • It is designed to keep you chest and neck warm, unlike scarves!
  • It is available in "Designer Leopard"!!!!!
  • You can't shut it in a car door (like I frequently do with my hair)
  • You can use it cover your face!
  • It folds up into it's own pouch and you can put it in your pocket!
  • Your kids will never lose it because kids never lose the crap they put in their nasty hobbit pocketses!
  • I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!

Citations: Scarves are too hard and you have to be a genius to put one on. Eat that, pashima shawls!

2 comments:

WendyB said...

Yeah, fuck them!

GLC said...

I HATE SCARVES SO MUCH IT'S NOT EVEN FUNNY