Well, that fact has just been shattered. Scarves are overdone. Now it's time for the next big thing:
Why the Necky is better than a scarf:
- No "chilly gaps and gaping holes"!
- It is designed to keep you chest and neck warm, unlike scarves!
- It is available in "Designer Leopard"!!!!!
- You can't shut it in a car door (like I frequently do with my hair)
- You can use it cover your face!
- It folds up into it's own pouch and you can put it in your pocket!
- Your kids will never lose it because kids never lose the crap they put in their nasty hobbit pocketses!
- I'm so excited and I just can't hide it!
Citations: Scarves are too hard and you have to be a genius to put one on. Eat that, pashima shawls!