23 December 2009

Last Minute Wishes: Lazertits and bows

Dear Santa:

I know it's rather late in the season to be writing to you and I'm about 17 years older than your usual audience. But this is an emergency. See, I was browsing "Not Just A Label" and came across somethings I need.

I am not a jewelry person, save earrings. I wear cheap costume jewelry like earrings the size of tea saucers or necklaces that my aunt gives me for my birthday. But I seriously could use this black leather ring.


See? It's in the shape of a bow, so it is Christmas themed in a way.

Also I need this dress for New Years Eve ASAP.

Batteries not included (also the lasers aren't real)

First off all, I'm a nerd and nerds love lasers which is why I often black out and find myself suddenly conscious at Pink Floyd laser shows. Nerds love lasers because lasers means technology and science fiction, which are areas where nerds are comfortable with. If it reminds us of light sabers and phasers, we're all for it.

Secondly, it is a dress that is described as a "[h]ot partydress with lazertits." Lazertits. That's two great things combined there; lasers and breasts. Inside the green part is a small picture of rocks which brings to mind a funny image of someone trying to see the picture while the dress is being worn by a stranger.

Alright Santa. Peace out!

7 comments:

WendyB said...

I went to a Pink Floyd laser show in, oh, 1983 ... and I was scandalized that naughty kids were smoking pot.

Elaine said...

Hahahaha, the laser boob dress is awesome!!!


clothedmuch.blogspot.com

GLC said...

Wendy - I am completely surprised. Pink Floyd fans smoking the marijuana? Why that's just as surprising as finding a drunk in Ireland.

Elaine - Glad you liked it!

WendyB said...

Hey, did you see this?
http://dreamdogsart.typepad.com/art/2009/12/christmas-corgi-puppy-cuteness.html

GLC said...

Oh em gee. My face is just one big adoring smile. Those cute little tummies look huge compared to their tiny legs! Thanks Wendy for sharing this with me.

Unknown said...

Hi, did you manage to acquire the dress ?

GLC said...

P, no. I didn't buy the dress.