30 August 2009

Crazy Shit I have Witnessed - Scab Tracker

I am magical.

Really, I am. I witness strange and bizarre events that few people seem to notice. No, I'm not hallucinating. It is just a talent.

For example, I was driving around, minding my business when my mom got scared I noticed a yellow exterminator truck. Upon closer inspection, it was for a union of some sort.

Scab Tracker

A friend explained that it belonged to the mechanical engineer's union and that they haul out a giant rubber rat in front of businesses that use non-union labor.

That strikes me as a bit... much. If I were a mechanical engineer, I'd rather my union dues go towards something more useful than a giant yellow van and extravagantly annoying protesting methods.

1 comment:

WendyB said...

I was seeing one of those rats all the time for a while!