25 September 2009

Crazy Shit I have Witnessed - Free Bass Lessons

A few months ago, I was waiting in a small, empty train station in the early morning hours. The station was only one room and a bathroom so there wasn't much to look at.

To one side of the station was a empty, large board for people to post announcements for local events and ads. There was only one ad posted.

Free bass lessons

Thank Xenu for cellphone cameras.

This sign is clearly a trap set by a serial killer. That is the only explanation I am willing to accept.

2 comments:

betty said...

I don't know....I'm married to a musician.....perhaps the person was new to town and offering a service to try to meet people

betty

GLC said...

I refuse to accept reasonable, plausible explanation when a horror film set up will do, haha.