CoverGirl lash blast mascara is the worst mascara ever. Don't buy it.
Generally I don't do make up reviews because I'm usually far too lazy and too freckly to bother with much make up. I leave reviewing up to people who are willing to try out products that cost more than $5 at the drug store.
But I have to speak out against this crap.
I've seen this mascara recommended in a couple magazines, which is bullshit. Covergirl blows like an industrial fan set at tornado speed.
This mascara sucks because:
- It smells like house paint
- It takes as long to dry as an oil painting
- It smears worse than oil paints
- Seriously, this stuff gets on my glasses, it's that bad.
- It doesn't look that great even when you put it on correctly, so it's not worth all the trouble